Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pablo Pizarro <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/06 10:17:59 UTC

Random Threads

Hi, i would like to know if I can set a test to run 100
threads/minute, where each thread have to start in a random time, if i use
the ramp-up time, they will start each 60/100 seconds, and this wouldn't be
a real test.

Thanks

Re: Random Threads

Posted by Pablo Pizarro <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Sorry but i don't get it, I have read the manual, and i have search in
google, but i don't reach to have 50 threads, where each thread should start
in a random moment, all of them in one minute. I want to simulate a real
situation.
Test Plan
  |___Random Timer
  |___Thread Group (Number of Threads 50, Ramp-up 60 sec, Loop count 1)
             |___Java Request
                        |____View Results in Table

Can anyone help me,
sorry for my English