Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Mitchell Christensen <mc...@openlatitude.com> on 2002/01/31 16:27:14 UTC

LDAP Authentication

Hello,

I am attempting to authenticate users via LDAP using the LDAPUserManager.
I've got an LDAP server configured, and feel somewhat comfortable with the
LDAP TRP settings.  However, I searched the archives and found some messages
from Jason van Zyl stating that LDAP authentication doesn't work.  Can
someone confirm/deny this?
Thanks.
-Mitch

Re: LDAP Authentication

Posted by Eric Dobbs <er...@dobbse.net>.
On Thursday, January 31, 2002, at 08:27  AM, Mitchell Christensen wrote:

> I searched the archives and found some messages
> from Jason van Zyl stating that LDAP authentication doesn't work.  Can
> someone confirm/deny this?

confirmed.  LDAP stuff is broken.  Interested in volunteering to fix it?

-Eric