Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Distribution Lists <di...@e-securenetworks.net> on 2003/07/08 21:46:26 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache - not to listen on port 443]

I'm running RH8 with Apache
Server version: Apache/2.0.40
Server built:   May 22 2003 05:19:58

I want to run 2 httpd servers listening on 2 different ports (yes I
realize you can use virtual hosts)

I can't run 2 httpsd servers as both copied will listen to port 443
(https), how do you switch listening to 443 off ?

Regards

--
http://www.e-securenetworks.net
http://www.shopper-holic.com

Re: [users@httpd] Apache - not to listen on port 443]

Posted by Joseph A Nagy Jr <jo...@charter.net>.
On Tuesday 08 July 2003 16:10, Distribution Lists wrote in an attempt to
be witty and informative:
> There is no mod_ssl. These are my modules

Then you don't have to worry about https I would imagine.

the -4 Shield of No Spell Checker
http://joseph-a-nagy-jr.homelinux.org

Re: [users@httpd] Apache - not to listen on port 443]

Posted by Joseph A Nagy Jr <jo...@charter.net>.
On Tuesday 08 July 2003 16:16, michael portmann wrote in an attempt to
be witty and informative:
> Say in httpd.conf:
> Listen 80
>
> greeez eudgster