Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org> on 2018/06/03 06:35:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Atlas 1.0.0 released

Hi All,

The Apache Atlas team is happy to announce the release of Apache Atlas - version 1.0.0.

Atlas is a scalable and extensible set of core foundational governance

services – enabling enterprises to effectively and efficiently meet their

compliance requirements within Hadoop and allows integration with the whole

enterprise data ecosystem.

The release artifacts are available at: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/atlas/1.0.0/

The binary artifacts are available from Maven central and its mirrors.

To use these artifacts, please use the following documentation: http://atlas.apache.org/1.0.0/index.html

More details on Apache Atlas can be found at: http://atlas.apache.org/

We thank everyone who made this release possible.

Thanks,

The Apache Atlas team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Atlas 1.0.0 released

Posted by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org>.
Bolke,

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your atlas-for-docker with the community.

Regards,

Madhan

From: Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 12:03 PM