Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Jørn Tage Tyskerud <jo...@iconmedialab.no> on 2001/03/03 10:07:32 UTC

Java extention issue

Hi Folks,

can any one give me a remedy for this error:

	java/util/LinkedList$ListItr

It keeps showing up everytime I try to use the Iterator (returned from the
linked_list.interator() method) in my stylesheet.

What am i missing?  Can anyone give me a clue???

Thanx in advance and regards
Jorn Tage

Re: Java extention issue

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
Jørn Tage Tyskerud wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> can any one give me a remedy for this error:
>
>         java/util/LinkedList$ListItr
>
> It keeps showing up everytime I try to use the Iterator (returned from the
> linked_list.interator() method) in my stylesheet.
>
> What am i missing?  Can anyone give me a clue???
>
> Thanx in advance and regards

Jørn --

I'm having trouble determining what the error is.  Can you include a
complete stack trace along with your XSLT and input XML so that we can
try to reproduce this problem and see what you're talking about?

Gary

Re: Java extention issue

Posted by John Gentilin <jo...@eyecatching.com>.
As a guess, it sounds as if your are taking the value of the class (default
toString() method)
instead of the String for the .next() value of the Iterator. This is assuming
that you
are storing Strings in your LinkedList.

You may need linked_list.iterator().next(); although the Iterator may need
to be its own variable to hold the state.