Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by dIon Gillard <di...@multitask.com.au> on 2002/02/04 00:24:18 UTC

[HttpClient]: JUnit 3.7 Upgrade patches ready to go

otisg@ivillage.com wrote:

>Uh, good, somebody with commit priviledges who can commit patches.
>Could you commit the patches I sent a week or more ago?  It allows a user to specify default request headers once instead of every time before a connection is made.
>
>Thanks,
>Otis

I've applied all Sean's patches, updated documentation in a couple of
places and changed the build file so that it reflects the usage of 3.7
instead of 3.4

Given the imminent release of 1.4, and JUnit 3.7 playing nice with it, I
think it's a good time to go ahead.

I've done the build and tests locally, so from my perspective, it's
ready to roll.

Objections anyone??

--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting