Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Eric Gilbertson <Er...@pss-systems.com> on 2004/04/02 01:58:30 UTC

Jboss fails on startup with Tapestry - BeanLifecycle not found

Hello Tapestry Users:

Out of the blue Jboss fails to start, complaining that it can't resolve
org.apache.tapestry.spec.BeanLifecycle. I undid the minor code change
that apparently caused the error and rebuilt, but I get the same error
message. Then groked the Tapestry jars for this class and got no hits.
Any pointers as to how to fix this are greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Eric G.

P.S.
I am using Tapestry 3.0-beta-4.

RE: Jboss fails on startup with Tapestry - BeanLifecycle not found

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
First thing to check is for conflicting/old version of the Tapestry JARs.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components