Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2007/07/17 06:41:28 UTC

MNG-612

Mark,

Just looking at:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/branches/MNG-612/
maven-artifact/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/artifact/resolver/
conflict/

What happens if you want to bomb? If I wanted to fail the build if
there is a conflict? I'm asking because someone in a class I was
teaching wanted to implement that and I said he could use your code :-)

Thanks,

Jason.

RE: Revert doxia revision 555417

Posted by Cabasson Denis <de...@insee.fr>.
Please ignore my previous mail. For sake of clarification, I'll re-post to an empty thread.

Sorry for the trouble.

Denis.

Posted by Cabasson Denis <de...@insee.fr>.

Re: MNG-612