Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Böhler, Silke" <Si...@enerko.de> on 2003/04/25 12:35:34 UTC

Question with zooming

Hello to all,

I have some problems with batik.

First I'm looking for some good explaining stuff or handbook.

The second is an actual problem I have in developing a java application
that uses the batik classes:

    I load some SVG-Code from an ORACLE-Database to my DOM/SVG-tree. Now I
    want to move the objects by dragging the mouse. I wrote some
eventhandlers and
    my objects do move. The problem is the scale. When I zoom out of the
Image,
    the object move slower than the mouse, zooming in lets the objects move
faster
    than the mouse. Somehow I can't get the actual zoom-scale.

Is there anybody that can help me?

thank you very much,

     Silke Böhler

Silke Böhler