Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sergey Didenko <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/14 21:17:20 UTC

Re: New Tapestry tutorial -> documentation structure

I think it's important to show reusability of a custom component in
this tutorial.

It's better to be something practical. For example "ShortUserInfo" - a
component that shows a user avatar, his name and date of registration.
It can be used in the end of every forum post and every user article.