Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Jes�s Antonio S�nchez A." <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2003/08/04 19:17:53 UTC

custom taglib problem

Hi I wrote some custom taglibs, but I get the
following error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: File "/dodo" not
found

I have the following configuration in my web.xml

<taglib>
        <taglib-uri>/dodo</taglib-uri>

<taglib-location>/WEB-INF/jsp/csajsp.tld</taglib-location>
</taglib>

and I call it in my jsp file in the following way:

<%@ taglib uri="/dodo" prefix="c" %>

And still doesn't work

I'm using jdk 1.4.2 and tomcat 4.1.24.

Any clues, thanks.