Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by "Myre, John W" <jm...@sandia.gov> on 2016/09/27 20:43:12 UTC

Python 3, thrift and tutorial

I noticed that the Python example in the Thrift tutorial is in Python 2.  (I noticed by having my default Python 3 complain about the syntax!)  A bit of searching showed that Thrift did not support Python 3 (at the time of the search results I found).  What is the current intent within the project, with regard to supporting Python 3?  Is it already there, if I look in the right place?  Or is anyone working on it?

Thank you -
John Myre

Re: Python 3, thrift and tutorial

Posted by Aki Sukegawa <ns...@apache.org>.
Hi.
Python 3 is in master branch but it's not part of the latest release.