Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2002/08/18 20:52:03 UTC

1.5 branch status and building 1.5.1beta

Hi,

IIRC Magesh offered to do a beta build after this weekend.

So far, I'm aware of a few changes by Stephane to the Windows batch
files and the cvschangelog stuff.  My batch file and XSLT knowledge is
too limited to judge these changes, so I'd ask Stephane to either
merge them into the 1.5 branch or tell Magesh he doesn't want to see
that happen.

Other than that, I think the branch contains all "pure bug fix"
patches that have been committed to the main branch up to now.

Stefan

Re: 1.5 branch status and building 1.5.1beta

Posted by Magesh Umasankar <um...@apache.org>.
Steve,

I have just finished releasing 1.5.1 Beta1.
So, you don't have to rush fixing jspc.  If
you get to fix it in the next few weeks, based
on your call, I will either build another beta
or build the 1.5.1 release itself directly.

Cheers,
Magesh

***************************
*  Nil Magnum Nisi Bonum  *
***************************

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.

Posted by Stephane Bailliez <sb...@apache.org>.
> IIRC Magesh offered to do a beta build after this weekend.
>
> So far, I'm aware of a few changes by Stephane to the Windows batch
> files and the cvschangelog stuff.  My batch file and XSLT knowledge is
> too limited to judge these changes, so I'd ask Stephane to either
> merge them into the 1.5 branch or tell Magesh he doesn't want to see
> that happen.

beta already rolled out, but I will merge it back asap.

Posted by co...@covalent.net.
On 18 Aug 2002, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> So far, I'm aware of a few changes by Stephane to the Windows batch
> files and the cvschangelog stuff.  My batch file and XSLT knowledge is
> too limited to judge these changes, so I'd ask Stephane to either
> merge them into the 1.5 branch or tell Magesh he doesn't want to see
> that happen.
>
> Other than that, I think the branch contains all "pure bug fix"
> patches that have been committed to the main branch up to now.

I need to check some classloader problems with jdk1.4 and tomcat.
The main branch works fine.

Costin