Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Barry Kern <bs...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/23 00:10:20 UTC

troubleshooting error messages from was6 plugin

HI,
I am attempting to use the WAS6 plugin and I cannot figure what I am doing
wrong. I am attempting to connect to a remote server running WAS6.1 that I
also have a locally mapped drive to(Y:).

<plugin>
  <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
  <artifactId>was6-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>1.1</version>
  <executions>
    <execution>
      <id>integration-test</id>
      <phase>integration-test</phase>
      <goals>
<goal>wsStopApp</goal>
<goal>installApp</goal>
<goal>wsStartApp</goal>
      </goals>
    </execution>
  </executions>
  <configuration>
    <verbose>true</verbose>
    <wasHome>Y:\Program Files\WebSphere\AppServer</wasHome>
    <applicationName>signup_war</applicationName>
    <host>http://ip_address_here</host>
    <username>test</username>
    <profileName>AppSrv01</profileName>
    <conntype>SOAP</conntype>
    <port>9060</port>
    <updateExisting>false</updateExisting>
    <failOnError>true</failOnError>
    <server>server1</server>
    <node>Node01</node>
  </configuration>
  </plugin>

[INFO] Building war: C:\workspace\ssuweb\target\signup.war
[INFO] [was6:wsStopApp]
[ERROR] The java class is not found:
[INFO] Return code: 0
[INFO] [was6:installApp]
[ERROR] The java class is not found:
[INFO] Return code: 0
[INFO] [was6:wsStartApp]
[ERROR] The java class is not found:
[INFO] Return code: 0
[INFO] [install:install]

what I suspect is an issue with my wasHome? I tried inserting a UNC
reference here but the plugin complained about using that notation. Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Barry