Posted to users@maven.apache.org by javed mandary <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/15 08:09:32 UTC

M2 NTLM Proxy and remote ibiblio repo

Hi guys,
am having a problem right now accessing the remote ibiblio repository due to
the fact that am behind firewalls and the proxy am using is NTLM . Now it
seems that NTLM proxies are not supported by Maven 2.

see: http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-proxies.html

This is why I was hoping to be able to manually download jars from ibiblio
and have a remote repository stored behind my firewall so as local
repositories can acess this new remote repo instead of having to go to
ibiblio.

My question is that any of you have had same problem and how you resolved it
?

and

Do you guys have a mechanism for downloading all the jars and plugins from
ibiblio in such a case?

regards,
Javed

Re: M2 NTLM Proxy and remote ibiblio repo

Posted by javed mandary <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ok ,
yes will definitively have a look at this.

But are there any way other than having maven download all my jars , to
access the ibiblio repository and have the contents downloaded to my local
repo?

regards,
Javed

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.