Posted to user@struts.apache.org by PEGASUS84 <pe...@hotmail.it> on 2009/02/10 09:22:24 UTC

STRUTS2 validator.xml

good moorning to all I'm a new user forum and I need a big help:
I'm doing my degree thesis and I'm working with struts2; I would need to do
special thing but I hope that someone can help me:
I have to create an authentication form and I can very well except that I
want that the error message, if the login is wrong, comes from the file
login-validation.xml not appear above the username field but go down and I
would like especially to link it in another action. someone knows how can I
do?