Posted to user@hive.apache.org by twinkle sachdeva <tw...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/27 08:12:00 UTC

What to choose, hive 0.11 (marked as stable release ) or hive 0.12

Hi,

I am planning to use hive for my use case, but I am confused between hive
0.12 and hive 0.11.

Hive 0.12 has been there for reasonable amount of time , while hive 0.11
has been marked as stable release.

Are there any known critical issues which are there in hive 0.12, that it
has not been marked as stable or is it due to some policy which drives
marking a release as stable due to which it has not been marked stable.

Please provide some inputs.

Thanks and Regards,
Twinkle

Re: What to choose, hive 0.11 (marked as stable release ) or hive 0.12

Posted by twinkle sachdeva <tw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: What to choose, hive 0.11 (marked as stable release ) or hive 0.12

Posted by twinkle sachdeva <tw...@gmail.com>.