Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Parvathimuthu B (APMEA - iDEAS-AEM)" <pa...@wipro.com.INVALID> on 2021/08/02 12:13:23 UTC

Not able to perform distributed testing

Hi,

Good day!

I'm using Jmeter 5.4.1, when I try to perform distributed tesing I'm getting below error. Any advice?

o.a.j.e.ConvertListeners: RemoteException occurred while replacing Remotable item.
java.rmi.server.ExportException: Listen failed on port: 0; nested exception is:
                java.io.IOException: Could not bind to /xx.x.xxx.xx using port 0

Thanks in advance,

Regards
Parvathimuthu

'The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com'

RE: Not able to perform distributed testing

Posted by "Parvathimuthu B (APMEA - iDEAS-AEM)" <pa...@wipro.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

Yes, we have already opened ports in both servers for communication.

Regards
Parvathimuthu

CAUTION:This email is received from an external domain. Open the hyperlink(s) & attachment(s) with caution.
.

make sure server you're trying to access is open on required port.

Get Outlook for Android<https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Faka.ms%2FAAb9ysg&amp;data=04%7C01%7Cparvathimuthu.b69%40wipro.com%7C661932d33ea2435d44d908d955d5d3d1%7C258ac4e4146a411e9dc879a9e12fd6da%7C1%7C0%7C637635624492697504%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&amp;sdata=jhZia9FLVQr77In1M8s1qI0p3PnMbLxoiDtoiXhw3Y0%3D&amp;reserved=0>

________________________________
I'm using Jmeter 5.4.1, when I try to perform distributed tesing I'm getting below error. Any advice?

o.a.j.e.ConvertListeners: RemoteException occurred while replacing Remotable item.
java.rmi.server.ExportException: Listen failed on port: 0; nested exception is:
                java.io.IOException: Could not bind to /xx.x.xxx.xx using port 0

Thanks in advance,

Regards
Parvathimuthu

'The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wipro.com%2F&amp;data=04%7C01%7Cparvathimuthu.b69%40wipro.com%7C661932d33ea2435d44d908d955d5d3d1%7C258ac4e4146a411e9dc879a9e12fd6da%7C1%7C0%7C637635624492697504%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&amp;sdata=QLYmcQq6G8ZYEYqDbT29LULxRNXt0twHnTksTzJAi1U%3D&amp;reserved=0<https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wipro.com%2F&amp;data=04%7C01%7Cparvathimuthu.b69%40wipro.com%7C661932d33ea2435d44d908d955d5d3d1%7C258ac4e4146a411e9dc879a9e12fd6da%7C1%7C0%7C637635624492697504%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&amp;sdata=QLYmcQq6G8ZYEYqDbT29LULxRNXt0twHnTksTzJAi1U%3D&amp;reserved=0>'

The contents of this email, including the attachments, are privileged and confidential to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. If you receive it in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and then permanently delete it from your system. The unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email, including the attachments, is strictly forbidden. Please note that neither the sender nor the company accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email and attachments (if any).

Posted by Prateek Dua <pr...@go-mmt.com.INVALID>.
make sure server you're trying to access is open on required port.

I'm using Jmeter 5.4.1, when I try to perform distributed tesing I'm getting below error. Any advice?

o.a.j.e.ConvertListeners: RemoteException occurred while replacing Remotable item.
java.rmi.server.ExportException: Listen failed on port: 0; nested exception is:
                java.io.IOException: Could not bind to /xx.x.xxx.xx using port 0

Thanks in advance,

Regards
Parvathimuthu

'The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com<http://www.wipro.com>'