Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Desai, Tejas D." <TD...@duanemorris.com> on 2005/08/22 14:57:29 UTC

Choice of IDE for Velocity Portlets

Hello,

I am using JBuilder IDE for developing the portlet, they do give you JSP
based portlet plugin...but not velocity based?

*	Has anyone used any other IDEs for velocity portlets or are
there any plugins available for the same?

Thanks
Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender. Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.

Re: Choice of IDE for Velocity Portlets

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@apache.org>.
El lun, 22-08-2005 a las 08:57 -0400, Desai, Tejas D. escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I am using JBuilder IDE for developing the portlet, they do give you JSP
> based portlet plugin...but not velocity based?
>
> *	Has anyone used any other IDEs for velocity portlets or are
> there any plugins available for the same?

I tend to use eclipse, and the veloeclipse plugin offers reasonable
edition facilities. Now, I'm not a graphic designer, and I have not used
it extensively.

Regards
Santiago

--