Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Rajeev Menon <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/23 18:25:24 UTC

Importing FDF file issue

Hello,

I am trying to import a FDF file into a PDF using the PDFBox. But the PDF
file comes back with no values in the fields. I am using PDFBox version
1.8.8. From the release notes it appears that this issue was fixed in 1.8.8.

Here is the text from release notes.

[PDFBOX-2413] - Loaded FDF document returns null fields

Here is the line of code that I am using to populate the PDF.

acroForm.importFDF(fdfdoc);

I did a lot of research and troubleshooting, so thought of asking if
anybody knows what is the status of this long pending issue in PDFBox.

Thanks,
Rajeev.

Re: Importing FDF file issue

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
honestly - I don't know as I'm not using FDF. But I'm doing a lot with forms and PDFBox so I can look into that. A test case would be great.

BR
Maruan

Re: Importing FDF file issue

Posted by Rajeev Menon <ra...@gmail.com>.