Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by 金砖 <ji...@wacai.com> on 2016/04/22 04:27:37 UTC

submit Index populate Job to yarn cluster

Async Index job http://phoenix.apache.org/secondary_indexing.html:

${HBASE_HOME}/bin/hbase org.apache.phoenix.mapreduce.index.IndexTool
   --schema MY_SCHEMA --data-table MY_TABLE --index-table ASYNC_IDX
   --output-path ASYNC_IDX_HFILES

How to submit that job to a yarn cluster ?

On a single Node with huge data, process will be killed in reduce stage.

Re: submit Index populate Job to yarn cluster

Posted by Ravi Kiran <ma...@gmail.com>.
​Hi ​
​   I believe the configuration isn't rightly configured . You can try the
default approach as mentioned at
http://phoenix.apache.org/bulk_dataload.html

Ex:  hadoop jar phoenix-<version>-client.jar
org.apache.phoenix.mapreduce.index.IndexTool --schema MY_SCHEMA
--data-table MY_TABLE --index-table ASYNC_IDX     --output-path
ASYNC_IDX_HFILES

HTH.