Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Dalia Alghamdi <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/21 21:34:19 UTC

is there a way to query graphDB endpoint from Jena ?

Hi There,

I am building a web application for querying health data using Jena fuseki,
right now I am querying data stored in fuski server. However I
was wondering if there is a way to access and query a graphDB endpoint from
Fueski? Is the GraphDB Jena adapter still supported?

Thanks,
Dalia

Re: is there a way to query graphDB endpoint from Jena ?

Posted by Jean-Claude Moissinac <je...@telecom-paristech.fr>.
Hi Dalia,

You can do federated queries by using the SERVICE keyword in the query, so
part of the query can be resolved against an external sparql endpoint.
--
Jean-Claude Moissinac

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Dalia,