Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Nicola Baiocco <ni...@intesys.it> on 2015/04/27 14:17:13 UTC

ResourceService check on Active Directory

Hi all,

recently we have found some strange behaviors (perhaps cache??) using ResourceService check() method on Active Directory resource.

System configuration:

1.       Syncope version 1.2.1

2.       AD connector version 1.2.1 used over AD 2k12

In Syncope we have the subsequent configuration:

1.       An AD connector with all properties overridable;

2.       A Resource that uses the AD connector;

Connection tests:

1.       Configure as principal in connector configuration of resource a disabled user in Active Directory: check connection fails;

2.       Enable the principal user in Active Directory: check connection completed successfully;

3.       Disable again the principal user in Active Directory: check connection completed successfully;

4.       After  tomcat restarting:  check connection fails again;

Have you got some hint?

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards.
[http://www.intesys.it/firme/logo_intesys.jpg]
Nicola Baiocco | Software Developer
Intesys - Via Roveggia 122 A - 37136 Verona
Tel. 045 503663 | Fax 045 503604
nicola.baiocco@intesys.it
www.intesys.it<http://www.intesys.it>
[Lavoro Sicuro]
Le informazioni contenute nella presente e-mail e nei suoi allegati potrebbero essere confidenziali/riservate e sono dirette unicamente ai destinatari sopra indicati. In caso di ricezione da parte di persona diversa è vietato qualunque tipo di divulgazione o copia anche parziale. Chi riceva questo messaggio per errore è pregato di inoltrarlo al mittente e di cancellare questa e-mail.
This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential/reserved information and is intended only for the use of the address(es) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient of this message, please note that distribution or copying of this communication is forbidden. Anyone who receives this communication in error should return it immediately to the sender and delete the message.

Re: R: R: ResourceService check on Active Directory

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.
Il 14/05/2015 10:53, Nicola Baiocco ha scritto:
> Hi Fabio,
>
> we've tested with syncope 1.2.4 e AD connector 1.2.4 but the problem remains.
>
> It seems to be a correlate issue with REST calls cache.
Hi Nicola, probably you are right. Actually I cannot see a proper issue
in this sense.
Kind regards,
F.

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.