Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr> on 2019/04/09 12:08:30 UTC

Re: Marital Status not managed properly in Person entity

All information on Person are sensitive in terms of personal privacy :)
, but I'm not against limit the access.

Enumeration is a good step to improve the poor maritalStatus, personally
I'm more in favor to use a party classification if you want to know the
lifespan of each state. The next level would be be use PartyRelationship
to determinate the marital status ... but it's a high level ^^

Nicolas

Posted by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwax.co>.
Hello,

Here <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10921> is the Jira ticket