Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2012/03/26 19:41:45 UTC

Re: search tool in ecommerce screen lets see also products which are discontinued for sale.

Hi Hedi,

I don't know how you did it, but on trunk demo If I delete the "Demo Default Search" category (catalog1_search) for GZ-1004 then it
does not appear on default search from eCommerce search. If I re-add "Demo Default Search" then it appears again.
So it seems related to the way you did or maybe you did not remove the same type of category than used by default

Jacques

From: "Info Olagos" <in...@gmail.com>

>>> http://www.olagos.com
>>> http://www.olagos.be