Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by German Grekhov <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/27 12:35:07 UTC

How to get the permission of committing

Hello, friends.

I have just got my account to the apache svn. But I still haven't the
permission of committing to the one. SVN Projects in my profile consist of
only "incubator".

Who could add me to the list of OpenMeetings commiters?

Bset regards,
German Grekhov.

Re: How to get the permission of committing

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
I granted you access to svn.

Cheers,
Yegor