Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tom K <tk...@cox.net> on 2004/03/19 06:35:54 UTC

WARNING: Duplicate name in Manifest: Class-Path

Any clues where I would look to determine where this message?
Start from … only happens during sart up of my application.

Mar 18, 2004 11:33:48 PM java.util.jar.Attributes read
WARNING: Duplicate name in Manifest: Class-Path

TIA

Tom K

---

Re: WARNING: Duplicate name in Manifest: Class-Path

Posted by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
On 03/19/2004 06:35 AM Tom K wrote:
> Any clues where I would look to determine where this message?
> Start from … only happens during sart up of my application.
>

> Mar 18, 2004 11:33:48 PM java.util.jar.Attributes read
> WARNING: Duplicate name in Manifest: Class-Path

Sounds like somebody is complaining that you have an invalid MANIFEST.MF
entry in one of your jars/wars/ears.

Are you making a manifest entry yourself?

Adam

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.16 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 Debian