Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "totti10@tiscali.it" <to...@tiscali.it> on 2010/05/17 19:54:58 UTC

Hi!

Hi Subversion Team! I want to help to translate documentation and sw in
italian.

It's possible?

Yuri

Risparmia con Tutto Incluso Light: telefono + adsl 8 mega a soli 14,95 € al mese.

Gratis la Sim Tiscali Mobile con 25 euro di traffico!

L'offerta è valida solo se attivi entro il 13/05/10

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/telefono-adsl/prodotti/tc/tuttoincluso_light/?WT.mc_id=01fw

Re: Hi!

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@mail.utexas.edu>.
Hi Yuri,
Have you seen this section of the community guide:
http://subversion.apache.org/docs/community-guide/l10n.html#new-translation

There is an italian translation in our source tree, but it has not been
touched since 2007-10-12.  Perhaps you could start by submitting patches
against that file?

Thanks,
-Hyrum