Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Online Use <fo...@yahoo.com> on 2020/07/12 06:48:48 UTC

Recording without screen sharing

Hello,
How can I do recording without screen sharing? Why it's always necessary to share something so that I can record? What if I want to record the board and voice only?
Also what do you think about creating a watchdog for monitoring COTURN/KMS and restart both if down? How to do that?

Re: Recording without screen sharing

Posted by Stefan Kühl <st...@quatrekuehl.eu>.
Hi

there is no need to share screen for recording, they just share the same
panel. You only need to hit the record button and choose the panel you
want to record ;-)

Greetz

Stefan

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 at 23:45, Online Use <fo...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> So how to do this scenario:
>
> I want to organize a class with many attendees, using writing on the board
> and voice, and I want this to be recorded. How can I do that?

Start recording in the room
Select your OM tab in screen-sharing dialog
that's it

> Do you have a reference for the mentioned cron script?

No

--
Best regards,
Maxim