Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Javi Roman <jr...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/27 07:57:27 UTC

[VOTE] Release apache-myriad-0.3.0-incubating (release candidate 1)

Hi All,

I would like to start the voting process of a new release of Apache
Myriad (Incubator).

I have created a source tar ball for Apache Myriad 0.3.0-incubating,
release candidate 1.

1. Here’s the release notes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZZdBFVKyBtQlKRK_O1d_obi5wjRAfmoHFPo_sye7wQY/edit?usp=sharing

2. The commit to be voted upon is tagged with
"myriad-0.3.0-incubating-rc1" and is available here:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-myriad.git;a=commit;h=47d23f5a82cb061ed1e57c4011acf49cff9a1507

3. The artifacts to be voted upon are located below. Please note that
this is a Source Release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/myriad/myriad-0.3.0-incubating-rc1/

4. Release artifacts are signed with the following key:
https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/javiroman.asc

5. Please note that the release tar ball does not include the gradlew
script to build. You need to generate one in order to build:
$ gradle wrapper --gradle-version 2.9
$ ./gradlew build

Please try out the release candidate and vote. The vote is open for a
minimum of 72 hours or until the necessary number of votes (3 binding
+1s) is reached.

If/when this vote succeeds, I will call for a vote with IPMC seeking
permission to release RC1 as Apache Myriad 0.3.0 (incubating).

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Myriad 0.3.0-incubating
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Many thanks!!!

Note: We need  at least 3 +1 binding votes (included PPMCs and Mentors).
--
Javi Roman

Twitter: @javiromanrh
GitHub: github.com/javiroman
Linkedin: es.linkedin.com/in/javiroman
Big Data Blog: dataintensive.info
Apache Id: javiroman

Re: [VOTE] Release apache-myriad-0.3.0-incubating (release candidate 1)

Posted by Yuliya <yu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)

Downloaded release
Built from code
Verified all the tests
Verified signature

Thank you Javi!!!

Yuliya

Posted by Santosh Marella <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding).

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Juan P <jp...@gmail.com>.
+ 1 (binding)

Checked PGP signatures
Checked Checksums
DISCLAIMER checked
LICENSE checked
NOTICE checked
RAT Check passes
Source code only checked
Build and unitary tests checked
Functional testing checked at Mesosphere DC/OS Version 1.11.0, and
plain Apache Mesos 1.5.0 using Vagrant.

Thank you very much Javier!

Fwd: [VOTE] Release apache-myriad-0.3.0-incubating (release candidate 1)

Posted by "Ramos, Adrian" <ar...@keedio.com>.
+1 (no binding)

- Download the release candidate: OK
- Checksums and PGP signatures are valid:
    - Signatures checking: OK
    - Checksums checking: OK
- All source files have license headers, where appropriate: OK
- Release consists of source code only, no binaries: OK
- Build is successful, including automated tests: OK

Adrian Ramos

Posted by Javi Roman <jr...@gmail.com>.