Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Кочура Иван <ki...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/07 09:43:06 UTC

bugfix_513

Hello Maxim,

As I said,
"
Creation ExternalUser for invited guests is redundant. It will not be used
anywhere else.
In the case of my implementation, we have only one additional field by
which we can determine whether the user is a permanent or external.
"

Any problem can be solved in several ways.
Explain to me, the inability to use my solution, please. It is contrary to
anything?

Re: bugfix_513

Posted by Кочура Иван <ki...@gmail.com>.
1) completed