Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Viktor Somogyi-Vass <vi...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2023/01/09 14:25:50 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-710: Full support for distributed mode in dedicated MirrorMaker 2.0 clusters

Hey all,

Now that I'm a committer am I allowed to change my non-binding vote to
binding to pass the KIP? :)

Posted by Dániel Urbán <ur...@gmail.com>.
As for the vote, thanks for participating, the vote passed with 3 binding
and 1 non-binding votes.
Moving the KIP forward.
Daniel

Dániel Urbán <ur...@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2023. jan. 11.,