Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kaxil Naik <ka...@apache.org> on 2020/12/30 00:23:11 UTC

New PMC Member: Xiaodong Deng

Hello Airflow Community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airflow
has invited *Xiaodong Deng* to become a part of PMC Member and we are
pleased
to announce that he has kindly accepted it.

Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Xiaodong is a long time Airflow Committer (Since March 2019) and has been a
vital part of the Airflow community.

Congratulations XD.

Regards,
Kaxil