Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Juan Oropeza <jl...@us.oracle.com> on 1999/02/01 20:10:00 UTC

Re: os-windows/3606: makefile.nt needs to use $() instead of %%

The following reply was made to PR os-windows/3606; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Juan Oropeza <jl...@us.oracle.com>
To: pcs@apache.org
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: os-windows/3606: makefile.nt needs to use $(<variable>) instead of
 %<variable>%
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 11:07:53 -0800

 Hello,

     I noticed the new files in 1.3.4, but if you make this change to the
 makefile.nt, then you will support both NT and Win95/98 without having to
 maintain two sets of makefiles. I think this would be a cleaner fix to the
 problem.

 Thanks
 Juan