Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2013/01/28 08:28:39 UTC

Flexmojos 6.x Updated ...

Hi guys,

just wanted to inform you that I just updated FM6.x to reflect a lot of feedback from the community and latest changes to the Mavenizer (https://github.com/chrisdutz/flexmojos). I think FM6 still needs a little working on the Air side. Unfortunately I don't use Air at all so I could use a little help here. If someone is using FM6 + Mavenizer and is having trouble, please tell me about it ... and if you also tell me what's actually going wrong and has to change ... I would be really glad.

What I currently know of is that the Mavenizer currently deploys all jars in the fdks lib directory as org.apache.flex.compiler ... this is not totally correct as some of the libs are actually air libs and I should deploy them differently ... I will look into this soon.

Chris

Re: Flexmojos 6.x Updated ...

Posted by Nick Collins <nd...@gmail.com>.
First I want to say forgive me if this is readily apparent, as I haven't
used FlexMojos for AIR as of yet, but if I'm using it with Jenkins, is it
possible to have it create a captive runtime build for all targets
(including Mac and PC) on the same box? Right now I'm having to do my build
for the Windows captive runtime on a windows box (eck!) and then do my OS X
captive runtime build on my Mac. I'd love to just run it all through
jenkins to have it to both with one build task.

Re: Flexmojos 6.x Updated ...

Posted by Jose Barragan <jo...@codeoscopic.com>.
Updated and merged :)