Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1998/03/13 02:20:02 UTC

Re: os-windows/1906: Can't get location SetHandler to work with server-info, server-status

The following reply was made to PR os-windows/1906; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
To: Etienne Demers-Martel <ed...@chez.com>
Cc: Apache bugs database <ap...@apache.org>
Subject: Re: os-windows/1906: Can't get  location SetHandler to work   with server-info, server-status
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 18:03:09 -0700 (MST)

 On Wed, 11 Mar 1998, Etienne Demers-Martel wrote:

 > Yup, sorry for asking 'bout doc, I saw it 2 mins after.
 >
 > 1) is server-info supposed to work the same way? I'm getting nothing from it..

 The server info module doesn't yet work under Win32.

 > 2) What do I do to enable cgi-bin, and make .exe, .cgi run?

 You have to go through the docs and either use a ScriptAliased directory
 or the proper Options ExecCGI setting and AddHandler.