Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by "Walsh, Peter" <Pe...@disney.com> on 2011/06/01 01:00:15 UTC

Clustering Documentation?

Hello,
I'm looking for some documentation on ATS's clustering feature, however
the only documentation I've found is this old PDF document
http://trafficserver.apache.org/docs/v2/admin/TE_Admin_v1_5_deprecated.pdf

Is there anything more recent? Its possible I just overlooked it.

Thanks,
Pete

Re: Clustering Documentation?

Posted by "ming.zym@gmail.com" <mi...@gmail.com>.
I'd suggest you catch up with the cluster howto:
http://trafficserver.staging.apache.org/docs/trunk/admin/cluster-howto/

the PDF file is something invalid :D

FYI
在 2011-05-31二的 16:00 -0700,Walsh, Peter写道: