Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com> on 2022/04/10 13:53:48 UTC

[VOTE] Vote for releasing Apache Doris 1.0.0-incubating-rc03

Hello Incubator Community:

Please review and vote on Apache Doris 1.0.0-incubating-rc03 release.
Apache Doris is an MPP-based interactive SQL data warehousing for reporting and analysis.

The Apache Doris community has voted on and approved this release. The vote result is:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/ns10zcy0tf5kfkh1c9zlfqfhcg4m4g93

The release candidate has been tagged in GitHub as 1.0.0-rc03, available here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/tree/1.0.0-rc03
The release note can be found here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/issues/8549

The artifacts (source, convenience binaries, signature and checksum) corresponding to this release candidate can be found here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/doris/1.0/1.0.0-rc03/
There is 1 source release package and 1 convenience binaries for Doris.

KEYS file is available here:
https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/doris/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] +0 No opinion
----
DISCLAIMER:
Apache Doris (incubating) is an effort undergoing incubation at The
Apache Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.

Incubation is required of all newly accepted
projects until a further review indicates that the
infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have
stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF
projects.

While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection
of the completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate
that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.
--
此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
chenmingyu@apache.org

Re: Re: Re: Re: [VOTE] Vote for releasing Apache Doris 1.0.0-incubating-rc03

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

I checked:
 - All the download links work.
 - The License and Notice files are in the source file.
 - The incubating disclaim in the source file.

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX PMC Chair
Twitter: _WenMing

陈明雨 <mo...@163.com> 于2022年4月16日周六 14:16写道:

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
Oh, I see, thanks you!

Posted by li gang <lg...@apache.org>.

--

------------------------------
Best Regards

DolphinScheduler PMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer@apache.org

Re:Re: Re: [VOTE] Vote for releasing Apache Doris 1.0.0-incubating-rc03

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
Hi Li,

Posted by li gang <lg...@apache.org>.

--

------------------------------
Best Regards

DolphinScheduler PMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer@apache.org

Re:Re: [VOTE] Vote for releasing Apache Doris 1.0.0-incubating-rc03

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
Thanks for your vote!

Posted by li gang <lg...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

--

------------------------------
Best Regards

DolphinScheduler PMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer@apache.org

Re:Re: [VOTE] Vote for releasing Apache Doris 1.0.0-incubating-rc03

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
> Does this release replace rc02 ?sorry for the confusion. This is a vote for rc03, NOT rc02. I have cancelled rc02's vote in Apr 2[1].
But when I sent the rc03 vote email, I used the wrong title, so I resent the rc03's vote email.
The final vote is for rc03.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/dw3q2hqnl2n6nq9fcxhj17ktp3sdh5pl

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
chenmingyu@apache.org

在 2022-04-11 00:37:21,"Jean-Baptiste Onofré" <jb...@nanthrax.net> 写道:

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.
Dear IPMC,
We still need one more VOTE for this release. Please take time to review.
Thank you!

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
chenmingyu@apache.org

在 2022-04-15 15:11:14,"陈明雨" <mo...@163.com> 写道:

> release notes are best attached to release builds rather than using

> Github Issues.
Yes, the is a CHANGE-LOG file in the binary package. The issue is just for easy reviewing.

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
chenmingyu@apache.org

在 2022-04-12 11:39:52,"Calvin Kirs" <ki...@apache.org> 写道:

Posted by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com>.

Posted by Calvin Kirs <ki...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

> [...]

> > KEYS file is available here:
> > https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/doris/KEYS
> >
> > The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
> > [ ] +1 Approve the release
> > [ ] +0 No opinion
> > ----
> > DISCLAIMER:
> > Apache Doris (incubating) is an effort undergoing incubation at The
> > Apache Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC.
> >
> > Incubation is required of all newly accepted
> > projects until a further review indicates that the
> > infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have
> > stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF
> > projects.
> >
> > While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection
> > of the completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate
> > that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Best wishes!
CalvinKirs

Re: [VOTE] Vote for releasing Apache Doris 1.0.0-incubating-rc03

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,