Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org> on 2020/08/06 19:37:48 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Jira & GitHub integration

Is it me or has anyone else noticed that the integration between Apache
Jira and GitHub has stopped working? Links for corresponding pull-requests
on GitHub used to be created on Jiras and comments on the PR used to be
copied to the Jira as well. This stopped working a while back (I'm not sure
of the exact date).

I'm trying to work with Apache infra to get the situation sorted out, but
if anybody has any info the meantime please let me know.

Justin

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Jira & GitHub integration

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
Fair enough. :)

Thanks for following up, Robbie. A thorough job as always.

Justin

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.