Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org> on 2013/09/22 14:45:00 UTC

https://issues.apache.org/jira down :(

Not working at 8h45 EST.

Getting many issues/errors to crawl the JIRAs and download attached files.

Like https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12604394/9606-v2.txt

Anyone we should inform?

JM

Re: https://issues.apache.org/jira down :(

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Normally INFRA JIRA is filed but I couldn't access former INFRA JIRA now,
such as:

Cheers

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.