Posted to user@excalibur.apache.org by Leo Simons <ls...@jicarilla.org> on 2004/11/10 22:09:58 UTC

Excalibur (and Avalon) at ApacheCon

Hello all,

(sorry if you get this 2-4 times). I found out yesterday that I will be
at ApacheCon! I can imagine there might be interest in some Q&A on what
has happened and is happening in/with Excalibur, Avalon, and surrounding
communities.

If you're attending, and you would like a group talk or discussion or
something like that, let me know (please don't reply-all though :-D). If
there's sufficient interest, we could schedule a BOF or something else.
If that doesn't happen, well I tend to look somewhat like this:

    http://www.apache.org/~leosimons/about-me/me-is-weird.jpg

It's kinda too late for me to get a "you can talk to me about Excalibur"
button or badge, so this'll just have to do!

hope to see you there! Cheers,

Leo Simons

Re: Excalibur (and Avalon) at ApacheCon

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Leo Simons <ls...@jicarilla.org> writes:

>Hello all,

>(sorry if you get this 2-4 times). I found out yesterday that I will be
>at ApacheCon! I can imagine there might be interest in some Q&A on what
>has happened and is happening in/with Excalibur, Avalon, and surrounding
>communities.

Cool.

>It's kinda too late for me to get a "you can talk to me about Excalibur"
>button or badge, so this'll just have to do!

I wouldn't say so. I strongly count on getting my badge made there.

	Regards
		Henning

What is more important to you...
   [ ] Product Security