Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Thierry Lach <th...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/01 18:15:44 UTC

Authorization Error on Configuration page in 1.1 -

Using current sources patched for JBoss, I can't access the configuration
page.  As the administrator, when I try to go there, I get the message

 Authorization Error You are not authorized to access this page. Please
contact your administrator to be granted the appropriate permissions.

Re: Authorization Error on Configuration page in 1.1 -

Posted by Thierry Lach <th...@gmail.com>.
Seems to be working fine now.  Thanks much.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
All seems to be fixed now.
I worked on it today.

Emmanuel

Posted by Thierry Lach <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thierry Lach <th...@gmail.com>.
I'm building off of trunk.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Posted by Thierry Lach <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

--
Wendy

Re: Forcing continuum scheduled builds even there is no change in source control

Posted by Martin Gilday <ma...@imap.cc>.
You will be able to in the next release, but not easily in 1.0.3.

Posted by Przemyslaw Madzik <pm...@hektor.umcs.lublin.pl>.

Thierry Lach-2 wrote:

> Using current sources patched for JBoss, I can't access the configuration
> page.  As the administrator, when I try to go there, I get the message
>
>  Authorization Error You are not authorized to access this page. Please
> contact your administrator to be granted the appropriate permissions.

I have same problem with last continuum builds. After setup admin account
and log in, whenever (only users section works) i go i always get
"authorization error"