Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Eirikur Hrafnsson <ei...@idega.is> on 2006/07/27 14:42:16 UTC

Help! with currupted Slide database, No revision 1.0 found and folders acting like files!

Hi

earlier in the week I wrote about the indexer Lucene creating an out
of memory error even when in synchronized mode. Later I discovered
some folders in our Slide web gui where displaying as files and when
I looked at the PROPERTIES table for one of those entries, '/files/
public', it was somehow missing its 'displayname', 'getcontentlength'
and 'getlastmodified' properties, or rather they wheren't missing
just NULL. After restoring those values I no longer got a NullPointer
when I tried to access it but now I get another error and it even
seems that the out of memory error I was getting from Lucene might be
connected to because of the suddenly raised memory need. The error is:

  Not Found: Revision 1.0 of object /files/public not found

So two questions:
1. What makes a folder a folder in Slide? What data is needed and in
which tables
2. How can I fix the "No revision 1.0" problem?

We are working on an Oracle database with READ_COMMITTED isolation
and WRITE sequential-mode in Slide.

Please help if you know anything about the Slide structure, it's
quite urgent!

best regards
Eiki, idega.

Eirikur S. Hrafnsson, eiki@idega.is