Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Samuel-Succeed <sa...@succeed.co.uk> on 2016/02/08 11:19:59 UTC

Announcement mailing list?

Hey All,

Sorry if this question has been asked before.

I have been trying to find a mailing list for ActiveMQ "announcements" or
"Release Management" that would basically inform me when a new version of
AMQ is available or any major security issues are fixed, does such a thing
exist?

I can only see Users/Developers/SCM and Issues on the website all of which
seem a little saturated in messages.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Sam

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Announcement messages to the users group have subjects that begin with
"[ANNOUNCE]", so you could filter down to only the announcements if you
wanted.

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.