Posted to users@camel.apache.org by kiranreddykasa <ki...@fss.co.in> on 2013/06/03 12:24:00 UTC

activemq replyTo not working sometimes

Hi

We have following routes

parent : from(CXF).to(JMS)
child    : from(JMS).to(processor)

In jms endpoint we have set exclusive reply queue.
Normally there is no issue, but sometimes if we are restarting the child
route cxf is not receiving the replies
and default time out exception is thrown.

-----
Regards

kiran Reddy

Re: activemq replyTo not working sometimes

Posted by kiranreddykasa <ki...@fss.co.in>.
Hi

We have created a web app to create camel stations(endpoints) and routes
dynamically.
So users can add new stations and then create routes based on that stations.

For one of our use case we need to create a web service with different
operations.
So we decided to use cxf ,content Router  and JMS

We have created one CXF station , two JMS stations(one for each operation).

Then three routes has been created.

Route 1 (Parent)  : CXF station ---> Content router --> two JMS stations
(based on operation(XPATH))
Route 2  (Child)   : JMS(1) --->chain of processors
Route 3 (Child)    : JMS(2) --->chain of processors

We have options to start and stop routes in web via jmx.
Start operation includes adding the route to context and starting.
Stop operation stops the route and removes it from context.

In normal scenario when all three routes are started  then cxf is able to
receive responses processed by child routes.

But suppose if we are restarting the child routes then cxf is not able to
receive responses and default Jms timeout is happening.

Observation : When child route is restarted then consumers on Reply queue is
getting deleted.
Note    : In Both JMS exclusive reply queue has been set.

-----

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

See this page with points how to ask for help
http://camel.apache.org/support

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 12:24 PM, kiranreddykasa <ki...@fss.co.in> wrote:
> Hi
>
> We have following routes
>
> parent : from(CXF).to(JMS)
> child    : from(JMS).to(processor)
>
> In jms endpoint we have set exclusive reply queue.
> Normally there is no issue, but sometimes if we are restarting the child
> route cxf is not receiving the replies
> and default time out exception is thrown.
>

> -----
> Regards
>
> kiran Reddy

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
www.camelone.org: The open source integration conference.

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: activemq replyTo not working sometimes

Posted by kiranreddykasa <ki...@fss.co.in>.
While restarting child route, Existing consumers are getting closed on the
reply queue.

And again it's not trying to reconnect!!

-----
Regards

kiran Reddy