Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Belfegas Mehdi <me...@yahoo.com> on 2011/10/07 01:10:34 UTC

Subscribe to the mailing lists

Hi,

Thank you for your quick feedback. Could you please add me to the sevral mailing lists ?

Mehdi

________________________________
Posted by Belfegas Mehdi <me...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Usually we receive a response mail that says : your subscription has been approved or something like that.

I sent mails to subscribe to the 'user', 'dev' and 'commit' mailing lists.

I Don't know how do you work generally in this project but I checked the road map and may be I could help in the graph implementation upon the BSP engine even if it is planned in 0.5 release and currently the project is at 0.3 .

Is current working done on 0.4 version ?

I hope you don't mind if I ask too many questions.

Thanks in advance

Mehdi

Posted by Frédéric Rechtenstein <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi