You are viewing a plain text version of this content. The canonical link for it is here.
Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2012/03/07 13:45:41 UTC

Number of Karaf 3.0.0 issues

Hi All,

we currently have a very high number of issues (95) for Karaf 3.0.0. If 
it stays that high I can not imagine that we get out a Karaf 3 anytime 
soon.
So please could everyone move issues that are not critical to be solved 
in 3.0.0 to 3.1.0?

If no one objects I will start moving issues that I think could wait. 
Please feel free to move back what you want in 3.0.0.

Christian

-- 
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
Talend Application Integration Division http://www.talend.com


Re: Number of Karaf 3.0.0 issues

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Just to put an update to this effort on the thread.

We've brought the number of active Karaf 3.0.0 issues from 95 down to
39 (open + in progress) issues. In the process some issues may need to
be brought back to the 3.0.0 line, but this effort should help keep
our focus on getting the core issues completed, and 3.0.x branch
created in the near term.

Cheers,
Jamie

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 10:01 AM, Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sounds good to me!
>
> --
> *Ioannis Canellos*
> *
> FuseSource <http://fusesource.com>
>
> **
> Blog: http://iocanel.blogspot.com
> **
> Twitter: iocanel
> *

Re: Number of Karaf 3.0.0 issues

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me!

-- 
*Ioannis Canellos*
*
FuseSource <http://fusesource.com>

**
Blog: http://iocanel.blogspot.com
**
Twitter: iocanel
*

Re: Number of Karaf 3.0.0 issues

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
I believe we already have 3.0.1 in jira versions.

I agree, lets move as much as possible to 3.0.1, and 3.1.0 then move
things back as required.

Cheers,
Jamie

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> I'm gonna create a 3.0.1 version also.
>
> We can move issues to 3.0.1 or 3.1.0 depending of the criticity of the
> issues or the emergency.
>
> I started to review the Jira.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
>
> On 03/07/2012 01:45 PM, Christian Schneider wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> we currently have a very high number of issues (95) for Karaf 3.0.0. If
>> it stays that high I can not imagine that we get out a Karaf 3 anytime
>> soon.
>> So please could everyone move issues that are not critical to be solved
>> in 3.0.0 to 3.1.0?
>>
>> If no one objects I will start moving issues that I think could wait.
>> Please feel free to move back what you want in 3.0.0.
>>
>> Christian
>>
>
> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> jbonofre@apache.org
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Number of Karaf 3.0.0 issues

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Christian,

I'm gonna create a 3.0.1 version also.

We can move issues to 3.0.1 or 3.1.0 depending of the criticity of the 
issues or the emergency.

I started to review the Jira.

Regards
JB

On 03/07/2012 01:45 PM, Christian Schneider wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> we currently have a very high number of issues (95) for Karaf 3.0.0. If
> it stays that high I can not imagine that we get out a Karaf 3 anytime
> soon.
> So please could everyone move issues that are not critical to be solved
> in 3.0.0 to 3.1.0?
>
> If no one objects I will start moving issues that I think could wait.
> Please feel free to move back what you want in 3.0.0.
>
> Christian
>

-- 
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com