Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/06 22:20:16 UTC

Re: searching for component

I'd go with vertical/horizontal or page/line.  normal/reverse don't
carry any meaning on what to expect.   You should probably keep any
further discussion to the mailing list (dev makes the most sense for
this topic) as others might have better suggestions.

Yes, definitely open a JIRA issue and attach your patches.   It's
certainly useful!

Thanks for improving MyFaces!

-Mike