Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Gajanan Patil <gp...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/01 04:51:29 UTC

Re: Issues with Cassandra

Any clue on this?

I am trying below scenarios but unable to do so

1- when a *wrong* columnname is provided in where clause for cassandra
query,  MetaModel; parse it successfully and proceed further instead
throwing exception message while parsing itself.

2- another is while querying on the column with *BigInt* Datatype in the
table,  of cassandra db throws below error

*Java. Lang. Assertionerror: Codec not found for requested operation : [
bigint <-> java. math. BigInteger ] please check expressions in the filter
items or where statements.*

Thank you

Regards,
GP

Re: Issues with Cassandra

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
I dont see MetaModel anywhere in that stack so the issue is probably just with your own code?

Kasper

Re: Issues with Cassandra

Posted by Gajanan Patil <gp...@gmail.com>.
My bad sorry for spamming