Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@gluecode.com> on 2004/11/09 18:34:41 UTC

Import/Export commands for deployer

I was going to Jira this but nagoya seems borked and before I forget....

We should add import and export commands to the /online/ deployer that
allow a configuration packaged as a CAR file to be imported to and
exported from a server.

There probably should be a flag on export that determines whether it is
done with the initial uploaded state or whether it generates a new
packaged config using the current persisted state of the config's
GBeans; to prevent confusion this would need to have a different configId.

--
Jeremy